Santa Monica Families for Safe Streets encourages everyone in the community to stay informed and to be civically engaged.

How to report a Safe Routes-related concern to…the City of Santa Monica

  • Email all members of the Santa Monica City Council at and copy

  • Email SaMoDOT at

  • Attend Santa Monica City Council at City Council Chambers, 1655 Main St., Santa Monica, CA 90401

    • Santa Monica City Council: Every other Tuesday night - check calendar here.

  • Notify the Santa Monica Police Department. To report any non-emergency activity occurring at the particular moment, use the main police line of (310) 458-8411. To report an on-going traffic related issue or concern, call or email 311.

Keep Up with the City of Santa Monica

  • Subscribe to SaMoNews, the City's biweekly newsletter here.

Join the PTA at your kid's school